This is the title of a music album by Richard Marx which is one of my all-time fave music albums. I felt the title was ideal for my blogspot too as it talks about me - Then, Now & Forever!

Sunday, June 26, 2005

My first stint at blogging!

I was reading one of my friend's (Arun Panicker's) blog spot one day and felt like posting a comment to one of his blogs. Only after I wrote the comment I came to know that you need to have a blogger identity to post a comment and can't do it otherwise. So I signed up and thus started my blogging adventure...(-:

4 Comments:

Blogger Arun R said...

I hope u post things on this blog, and do not use it just to post on other blogs.....

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Sujay said...

shit-head...wat i meant ws thts the way i entered into this real world of BLOGGING!! (-;

3:40 AM

 
Blogger Arun R said...

A** H***,

The reason for the comment was that, i did not want ur blog to bcome something like this one...

http://sinoidanielmathai.blogspot.com/

copy and paste the link on a web browser.

5:43 AM

 
Blogger Sujay said...

No dear Pani...
it will not be like tht okie...i wil definitely keep it updated!!
(-:

6:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home